Our Vision and Aims for the Future
Our Vision for the Children
- Successful learners.
- Confident individuals.
- Responsible citizens.
Our Values are
Relationships = Learning = Success
Our Mission is
"Together we learn to succeed"
Our Aims for the Children
- To have enquiring minds and to think better for themselves.
- To be creative, resourceful and be able to solve problems.
- To understand and learn better how they learn from their mistakes.
- To develop a sense of self worth and build belief in themselves.
- To become increasingly independent, take initiative and organise themselves well.
- To work co-operatively with others and in teams.
- To respect others and act with integrity.
- To feel they can change things for the better.
- To provide all pupils with the opportunities to learn and achieve.
- To prepare all our pupils for the opportuntities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
Corngreaves Learners will...
Concentrate in every lesson.
Operate as a team.
Reach for their dreams.
Never give up!
Guide each other.
Venture into new things.
Enjoy being challenged.
Strive to do their best.